6/4/12

"Friend" Baby Shower

Yesterday, June 3rd, My friends Jessica and Holli threw me a baby shower at Jessica's house in New Town. It wasn't a long shower by any means (which was quite relaxing actually), and it was just all around great.

Attendees:

Jessica Schaub (Hovanec)
Holli Schmidt
Carol Hoffman (Angie's mom)
Caitlin Willer (Crossman)
Michelle Manley
Colleen Dietrich (Williamson)
Lauren Piper
Laurie Andreski
Colleen Carter
Sandy Morris (my mom)

We sat around and talked and ate for about an hour maybe, and then we moved right on to the gifts and Baby Bhower Bingo while opening gifts (which Colleen Cater had won). The gifts were great, and there was plenty of ooohs, and ahhhs and awwws going on the entire time. I couldn't be more grateful that I have friends who would do all this for me. Who knows where Gene and I would be without them.

After the gifts people slowly started clearing out, and we were talking and catching up with old friends the entire time. Can I just say that I miss my high school friends who I don't see anymore? I love seeing how they all grow up and achieve their own dreams. Can't wait for our reunion that is supposed to be this year.

Next weekend is the "Family" Baby Shower and the "Family" Diaper Party for Gene. I'm anxious to see some of the family bc a lot of them haven't seen me since I first got pregnant. Also, tomorrow night is my next Dr. appt., so hopefully I will have more updates on how I'm progressing.

5 weeks, 3 days until due date!

Jenni

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad you had a great time. Hope you got lots of great things for the little one :-)

    ReplyDelete